Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Launch away

Right, these are the last set of activities I will promote as the website will be up tomorrow (hopefully!!!). You can see more from there. You can pick your destination and see what activities it offers, or you can browse the activities and then pick the destination that can ‘cater’ to your needs. Choose your batch and off you go for something extraordinary with your mates.
By tomorrow night when you log on I promise you will see something exceptional. A lot of effort was put into it, I was lucky enough to have a great team to make my vision a reality, and to my opinion I think we created something that is basic, easy on the eye, and enticing. Your comments on the site would be welcome.
Find below one of my favorite activities, I haven’t had a chance to experience it first hand, but whoever I spoke to that has, wow, you can imagine the feedback……laughter, tears, fits etc. you  name it.

MudWrestling
This one of a kind activity is possible to book in very few cities. Prepare a perfect surprise for stag and let him enjoy this more erotic then brutal (or both) performance. Two girls are more then enough to knock the stag down and slide their sexy bodies up and down while all of you are watching!

Indoor Sky Diving
This is a so-called free fall simulator and a perfect extreme activity for your stag. The conditions in this sky diving arena are similar to the jump from an airplane.

Thai Massage
The traditional Thai Massage is an ancient system of healing with its roots in Yoga, Ayurvedic medicine and Buddhist spiritual practice. Thai massage releases tension, increases vitality and creates wholeness of mind, body and spirit.

Take care, laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment