Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Welcome to Barcelona


On the way to Barcelona next week and it couldn’t have come at a better time. In an era where the average worker puts in that extra time to satisfy their bosses, a well-deserved break calling upon you is definitely a chance you don’t forgo. Although the visit is purely on a business matter, I can still call it a break as I have I enjoy what I do. And if you don’t really understand me to this point just read on to get the point of it.

The home of the colourful La Rambla and and Gaudi’s fairy tale architecture, Barcelona is one of the most welcoming cities I have been to. My stay the previous time round was bombarded with the essence of experiencing the nightlife, climbing the Montjuiic and chowing down the fresh seefood. This time around, I go in search of offering Barcelona as one of the Stag and Hens options for a weekend away from home. And like any good salesman, I have to experience my product before I sell it. Given that I will be there for a total of 38 hours, I have organised to inspect (yes I know, it is more like treating myself) a series of activities that will be offered through eventhuse.com. Club venues, laser combat, health spas, restaurants for the Hen and Stag dinners are all but a few of the activities I will be viewing.

So, let’s see what we get from it.

Hasta Mañana

Geo

No comments:

Post a Comment