Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Nice to Mich u


Take a bow. Most people for their bachelor parties come up with various thoughts ranging from a visit to their local pubs, getting trashed; possibly have a stripper, or even dinner reservation.
Well these lads from Spain had other ideas during their visit Swansea for their Stag do. They travelled to Wales where they watched Swansea outdo Newcastle for the League, were given a tour around the Liberty Stadium and given the chance to meet talented striker Michu.
The guys were thrilled and this was evident as a member of the group told the Evening Post Newspaper “It felt like I was in a dream and I'm very pleased with my friends and Swansea City for giving me the chance to meet Michu.
"He was brilliant and gave me a present of a T-shirt and trousers. He spoke with us for a while and we took some pictures and all was brilliant."
Now we all have a blunt idea of what a modern day footballer is like, but someone as high profile as Michu to take some time out and contribute in the way he did, all I have to say is well played sir!

No comments:

Post a Comment