Friday, March 16, 2012

And then there was ......Prague

Wishlist,

  • Stop drinking
  • Recover from morning hangovers
  • Remember what you did last night
I had no idea, and i mean it, that travelling requires you to taste all local spirits and/or beers. But it does!!! And then it becomes even more difficult when you find out it is so much more (how can i say it......) smoother than what the homeland has to offer.

As I had blogged previously, I find myself now in Prague and what an experience it was. Shame about the weather though which only picked up this morning and unfortunately i now travel to my next destination. Just my luck. I have got to say, the Czech's are awesome people, really helpful and polite to the average tourist. I was very fortunate that on both days of my stay I had my guides with me to show the beauty of their city as well as its exhilarating night life.

During my stay i had the chance to go Target Shooting with an AK-47 and a Shotgun. I am gangsta. Seriously, two years of army finally paid off. I got a score of 185 out of a maximum score of 200. As much buzz i got from that it all kind of disappeared when i went go-karting. My guide was laughing at me. I just wanted to bury myself from the shame. I came last in both races, being overlapped by several other Karts, and got dissed as i was blocking off all drivers attempting to overtake me. Haha, i am a little evil at times. Luckily that was over with and I could go for a nice pub crawl. The result of it??? Well here i am with a mega hangover, tow hours to get to the airport and a shower and fixing of luggage desperately needed.

Anyways, these are a few of the activities i will have to offer from Prague. Stay tuned to find out more in the next coming weeks as i touched on just a sample of what will be promoted through Eventhuse.com.

Till next time, adios!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment